Friday, September 23, 2011

nothing but UK


Today, I'm officially 18 years and 1 day old,not to forget that I'm not a kid who is below 18 anymore. In order to show you what an 18 year girl is capable of, I will have to act like an 18 years old girl .I will have to think maturely!

What I want right now is nothing but to study in United Kingdom, I'm always prepared to sacrifice (many things, to achieve my achievement .UK, I will get my chance to go there. No doubt! 4 months per semester,so sarah,stay strong, be persistant , be passionate to study and also be hardworking please! it would be enough for you to take yourself to study abroad if you managed to make yourself to be a discipline person. I must deal with the laid-back sarah.*shoo shoo,go away

So yea, don't ask me what's my dream, what i wanna be, what's my future plan. All I can tell you is,my plan now is to study in UK next year and I wanted to celebrate my 19th birthday in UK. That's all for me! I don't want anything more than that and I have nothing to ask for more.

Let's us strive for it peeps! :)
I wish you guys get what you want!
after back from hair treatment.*ahh,my hair is back! =P


Love,Sarah ♥

No comments: