Wednesday, September 14, 2011

tomato is rotting

apple is rotting,tomato is rotting,wooden chair is rotting,gardenia bread is rotting,whatever is rotting and of course Sarah is rotting at home too!LOL!!
so you,how you doing?hope everything is fine! :)

went out this morning for mcd breakfast and eyes-checking but failed and bought some pants for sport.
hehe :) got new sports pants,excited weih! i bought a big red bag too for my class.i can bring my red bag during my class and i can keep my file in it too! isn't that big? hehe :))HOORAY!!

these days really didn't satisfy my day because it seems like i'm doing nothing at home or i'm doing the same thing everyday. it's bored! what can i say?just wait for class which going to start next 2 weeks. in fact,i'm quite excited to meet my old friends and of course new friends and can't wait to start study.haha...

people are always like that,you want a long break when you're studying,you want to study when you're having long break. it's ambivalent everyone! =P and nowadays,i always sleep late due to can't sleep and chatting with friend. you know what?let me tell you something,i always mad at those people who don't want to sleep early when they need not to study or exam.haha.but now,i'm the one who need to mad at myself.

i have something to share with you guys,Simon Sinek who is an author best known for developing "The Golden Circle" and popularizing the concept of Why.
since i have nothing to do at home so i'm reading his blog everyday after i discovered that he has a blog.
throughout the whole blog,most of his entries inspired me lot:)
check it out guys,
simon sinek's blog
hope it could inspire you too!:)
cheers!

gotta make myself sleep early from today onwards.
so yea,hope it success till the end. hehe =P
the retarded one =P

*i'll never leave you alone :)

Love,Sarah ♥

No comments: