Monday, September 12, 2011

18th birthday celebration

hey there!i'm proud to tell you that i had a blessed and awesome birthday celebration for my 18th this year :)
erm,thanks for coming peeps and the wishes and the presents!
it was too great to see most of you were here.

so yesterday,my dad prepared all the dishes for the main course while my mom prepared the desserts and made the cake :)
awwww...awesome parents i have!
actually,i was so surprised that some people who i didn't expect they come they came!
so nice of them :) finally i've met some of them after couple of  years!

i've never received so many presents after the age of 12.
it was like,i feel goooood! absolutely great!
awww,the best part i like the most is the group picture!
no more regret for the picture!
because i felt regret for the group picture when 12th birthday celebration.arghh!!most of them blocked and some of them half faced.so it was hilarious!haha...

so,my mom made me a tiramisu and a strawberry chocolate cake :)
and i'm glad that everyone love the cake.
so here comes the pictures!
my secondary friends
my primary school mates other than johnny,haha...
desserts:cheesetarts,chocolate muffins,fruits,crystal jellies and mooncakes :)
top:tiramisu,bottom:strawberry chocolate cake :)
sarah and the 2 layers of cake!
big group picture!! *thumbs up!
relatives,mother's side :)
my family,thanks!:) *i'm the shortest :(
presents.thanks so much!!

so ya,this is how my birthday celebration was happening on sunday :)
thanks once again!!!
thanks for everyone's effort especially my daddy and mommy.
we celebrated mooncake festival at night too!
i didn't join them because i was uploading photos and tagging.haha...
my fingers gonna break after tagging everone in 300++ photos.

thanks so much to wei ren for the camera ya:)
hehe...awesome pictures!

for more pictures,

actually,i wish to try the giant milk tea in wong kok restautrant and it's for people who is celebrating their birthday there before 3 days from the date of birth*if not mistaken. i want to try that with my friend,it looks interesting! and it's free and bottomless too!!:)
this is the one,the right oneee:) GIAAANT! 

*HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL EVERYONE!:)

Love,Sarah ♥

No comments: