Saturday, September 17, 2011

live for yourself

Greetings everyone!:)
I had just finished watching SUARAKAMI which is one of the biggest concert in Malaysia.
it was so cool because most of them are Malaysian artist and they seems to be closely united,no matter who you are,where you are from,what ethnic you are.
although they were not the best but i could feel the spirit of 1 Malaysia
I am proud of them!

Malaysia invited the malaysian artists and not forgetting the international singers!
People such as Rania from Korea,Nelly from US,Hsin Cheong from Hong Kong and moreee!
our prime minister was there too!
overall,not bad actually :)

erm,my right ankle got badly injured.no joke.
i didn't really notice until i dance pointe part and i couldn't dance properly  because i sprained my leg lot of times last week. :(
i hope i can skate this tuesday.

frankly speaking,my piano lesson for today was normal but awesome!
i got a lot of knowledges or some extra informations although i did only 15 or 20 minutes of theory and that's all?
haha...
for me,don't get the only knowledge from the class,you have to get meaning out of it.
as in,you don't dance because you dance,you don't play piano because of teacher.
YOU PLAY FOR YOURSELF,YOU DANCE FOR YOURSELF!
you don't dance for your mom,you don't play for your dog,right? =P

i learned a lot these few lessons from my piano teacher and also ballet teacher :)
actually,the imagination is quite important when you're doing everything and try to think out of the box then you'll be different from others :)

yea,short post for today.
gotta wake up early tomorrow at 10.30am.LOL!!
going out with family and i'm gonna be the driver tomorrow.haha
 i got a big faceeee! that's me =P

*you're always the best to me :) 

Love,Sarah ♥

No comments: