Monday, September 19, 2011

my vitamin

HELLOOOO!! :)
I'm currently listening to it girl by Jason Derulo while i'm typing this entries
I'd been a emo-fearful-unconfident girl who you couldn't find any smile from her face.

but,I'm here to tell you a good news!
she's back! :) *evil smile
I was emo because the feeling of regretful was fulfilling my mind and soul.
I was quite anguish with what I did last time.
and I was told that he's gonna switch to other foundation which is different from mine,I'm afraid that I have less chance to speak to him.
so,I had written a letter to him last night and I don't expect him to forgive me but I just want to tell him that I appreciate him,he's one of my awesome friends :)

I learned a lesson from him too!It was, please do appreciate people before he/she's gone.
so ya,please do appreciate your surrounding.

yes,you! you chat and cheer me up these few days.
love you so much! :)
thanks for motivating the unmotivated me,thanks for cheering up the emotional me ,thanks for cherishing the one's uncertainty.

you're totally the best to me,the awesome one :)
thanks for willing to be my friend,
thanks for stepping in to my life,
thanks for appreciating me as your friend,
thanks for everything,the best one =)

you wouldn't know how much you made my day although it just some inconspicuous words.
vitamin means amine of life,in order to live longer and stay stronger,you need sufficient of vitamin in your body.
and great to say,you're one of them.
thank yooouuu! :)

sorry for letting you spent a lot of time to talk a lot of crap with me but i enjoyed :)

 A friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else.- Len Wein 
 
OMG! I can't wait to meet my friends tomorrow.hehehe :)
gonna be skating,movie watching,lunch and dinner tomorrow!
hope tomorrow will be an awesome day to me.
I'm so excited now
cheers!

Love,Sarah ♥ 

No comments: