Wednesday, September 21, 2011

independence vacancy


I went back to Nottingham this morning to pay my semester fee and also clean up my room which full-of-dust and there was a dead cockroach there!ewww..
since the room has been empty for 2 months plus .That's why.
Thanks a lot my mom for helping me to clean up my room.
We wiped the cupboard,table and wall,we swept the floor,we moved some of the stuffs there.

Oh ya,I brought my mom to hang out in my campus.haha...
there's a new building beside the sports complex,i have no idea what is it in. But i was told that there will be the indoor basketball court.ahhh...cool eh! :)

after everything is settled down,i drove back to business building block to check out our grouping list.
yeah,the list was okay but it was too weird because you can see the there's the separation of nationality.
most of the malaysians are in group T and most of the foreigners are in group S.
but after I got home,peter gave me a call when I was having my afternoon nap.
I was told that they sent a new grouping list.

Unfortunately,I was allocated in group S and some of my coursemates are different from mine :(
I want you to be the same group as me.

so, I was so down after I glanced the newest list.
It was nice because all of the april intake are in the group S but it was not perfect for me because some of my besties weren't there :(
I thought a lot in the car when I was driving my brother to tuition just now.
there's nothing perfect in the world,you ought to be the perfect one to adapt the non-perfect world. :)
so,it's time to grow and learn.
never rely on people too much.

I forced myself to smile in the car but it's a fake one,of course.
I remembered that what I've wrote the past two entries.
I said that the cheerful sarah is back!when i thought about it,my mouth raised :)
It's a real smile,hehe..

Honestly, I tend to be a independent person last time.
never depend on people although I have someone to fall back on.
but now,i'm totally dependent person instead of independent.
I should change this and turn it into another way round!

so yea,30 minutes to go to my 18th birthday :)
gonna be a girl who is mature thinking,independent girl and moree!!

i wanna wish my "twins" too,QIAO NING!
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING! :)
have a bleesed one to you ya! 

have to think what to do in the next 18 years in order to be a successful person,
hehe :)
thanks for everyone's wishes!!
appreciate and love ya!

Love,Sarah♥ 

No comments: