Monday, September 5, 2011

daily mission

Ding Dong!blogging time for me :)
finally,i knew i can complete my daily mission if i really want to and glad there's no obstacle or disturber for me so it was a smooth day for me.
i've done everything that i've listed down such as play piano,read books,clean up my cupboard and also revision some english.
tehheeee....COMPLETE!
you'll always feel satisfied if you did something although it's just a little thing or maybe invisible one.
at least,you're nothing wasting you day,right?

“Action is the foundational key to all success.” – Pablo Picasso =)

i realised that i really have no more space in my cupboard for my clothes already,seriously,no jokeee!!
today,i took them out and arrange them,i picked some of them that planned to donate to people or whatever.
but after i picked them up,i thought there will be more spaces for me,but NOOOO!!it's still pack la.howww??
i've ordered some new clothes through online and i've no more spaces for them already.arggghhh....


sarah,please stop buying clothesss,i beeeegggg yooouuuu!! :(
i think my birthday present would be a new cupboard for clothes..LOL!!
just kidding,if i really place one more cupboard in my room,i'm going to sleep in the cupboard already.haha.

it was great i've received your call.
glad to know that you're enjoying your trip.
hehe!!don't ever give up,kay?
try to think that you've paid your air ticket and you go there because of the mountain,
so beat it down! :)
can't wait to meet you and shareee =P
take care and imy =)

alright,gotta think about what am i going to do tomorrow :)
good night peeps!
my tweety night dress :)

*i am a awesome stalker =P

Love.Sarah♥

No comments: