Thursday, September 22, 2011

legal 18

HOHOHO!!!
I'm 18 now and I'm legal adult!*evil smile*
so yea,thank for everyone's wishes.you guys are too awesome to me!
Nevertheless, some of you made me cried because you guys did something which just made me feel so touched!
You guys wished me on time! 12am, especially you, Peter :)
Thank you sooo much!
I was wondering why there's people who cry on her birthday?
HAHAHA!! But don't worry, the tears was full of joy and there was a stirred in my feeling makes me gleeful!
Awww...you did that! :)

I felt great when I was reading these wishes one by one and reply them one by one :)
after my genius calculation,I had 385 ++ facebook wishes!
of course I haven't add those wishes via phone message and chat box.
once again,thank you sooo much! :)
it's sincere from my heart!

it was awesome to get snowflakes's promotion for buy 1 free 1 in pavilion!
it was so crowded because of the promotion and we queued for quite a long time!
everything was great but not the 1 hour traffic jam to pavilion and my mom shouted in the car because of the frustrating jam. LOL!!
 when my brother and i were queuing up :)
 hehe....buy 1 free 1 =P
 thanks to my aunt for spending her lunch time with us:)

It was great that I know what are you thinking and it's time for me to be independent person and not to rely on you.
i'm a heartless right now and maybe forever!
it's not I don't have a heart, maybe is a strong and a solid heart.
thank you soo much! :)

Regards!


Love,Sarah ♥

No comments: