Friday, September 9, 2011

dance like live human

good night ladies and gentleman,
first and foremost,i would like to express my utmost gratitude to be given this opportunity to express myself on MING time recorder. *oppsss...am i giving a speech?LOL!!

thank you so much to someone who just reminded me that "the greatest dancer is still human not alien"
awww...i love this one.you know who am i talking about.haha....thanks!*bowing
yes i did!i swear,today is the day which i threw a lot of feeling into dancing.
i fell down a lot from dancing and jumping today,i sprained my leg for few times but i'm still happy,i'm still enjoyed! :)
good job weih! you didn't run in my mind,your words definitely fully conquered my mind! =P
 pointe!

it's so fun to do pirouette (whirl) and Grand jeté (split in the air).
always don't stress yourself,just take it easy and it's fun!haha...feel like mary-go-round during pirouette and superman during grand jete.haha!
pirouette :)
grand jete,aww...this is so graceful!so perfect! :)

i fell the most today,haha....don't ask me why because i don't know whhyyy.
not i'm not steady enough,perhaps,i'm too into it.HAHAHA!!
just kidding.

I AM PROUD TO BE A BALLERINA! :)

ahh!!!i'm not really ready for my piano class tomorrow morning.errrmmm....anyway,just go and play tomorrow :)
piano playing.LOL!!enjoy it!ain't?

oh ya,is it people who spend more time on computer will talk less?
because people will express what's their thought,what they wanna speak,how they feel to the non-living-square-flat computer or laptop.
is that true?
because my mom complaint me about this.
i didn't realise and i don't know.
maybe,may not!

sometimes,i acknowledge that i don't want to talk because i've nothing to talk or nobody wanna listen to me.
sad caseeee....always happen in my house.
i talked but nobody give me response and nobody care about what am i talking.
i'd been repeating for so thousands,million or trillion times,nobody care me :(
virgo is a zordiac which need people to listen to they are speaking.

so,sometimes i talked a lot infront of my mom but my mom was like talking to brothers or others.
and i keep repeating but she'll not giving me any response,i'll fed up and decided not to talk already.
so ya,that's me! =P

Good night again ladies and gentleman,
thanks for lending me your eyes for reading my crapping words.

*gonna wake up early tomorrow :( ILY!

Love,Sarah♥

No comments: