Saturday, October 1, 2011

goodbye lifeless

 was trying to be retarded girl.LOL!! 

Well, I'm here to report to you what I've done this entire week. My first week of semester 1 has ended and its good, not excellent because I didn't get to know all of my coursemates :( Currently, I tend to be a person who doesn't speak much. This is so not me! Whatever is it, I'll try my best to talk to as many people as I can :) HELLO HECTIC LIFE!

I acknowledge that I've been putting pressure on myself since the first day of class. I think it's a good sign though and I wanted to go UK so badly. Yes, I study everyday, I mean I do revision after class. I tried to understand all of them but I'm afraid that I would forget most of the knowledge the next few weeks because there's more to come, to study. So I have to make the stuffs that i studied stick to my mind until exam ends. It was a sleepless week for me although there's no any exam.LOL!!
chips is always my friend during revision time :) *grow horizontal easily when doing revision.

I'm looking forward for the CS fair which is club and societies fair. YAYY!!! I can choose what club and societies that I want to join. Currently, I have one already, that is AIESEC! :) AIESEC is the best platform for your to build your self-development and also share yourself with the world! I wanted to join cheerleading or dance club, squash or badminton but I'm not sure yet,have to check the timetable because AIESEC's tasks would be very hectic. It is time for me to learn how to manage my time! ya, I know right? *wink

I found my passion on studies on the first week, so I hope I will be a persistent person. thanks to my awesome one keep motivating me and I will be strong,don't worry :) i deal with loneliness since we're in different group now :( but I know I can do it! independent road,here I come!


I just saw this photo who shared by my friends in few minutes ago .you know what? I was thinking about actually there's someone did that to me :') not only once,is few times.appreciate for the comfort and the hug!! :) you knew I'm not alright,you gave a warm hug.no doubt, I feel so warm and I knew that people do really concern and care about me :) well, I'm blessed!

I'll always wait for you,don't worry. you'll be the perfect once in my life.nah,study now.kay?hehehe....don't think too much! =P seriously, your existence is a great and amazing in my life. I've never thought about that I can know you in my life and you influenced me in a the good way.
THANK YOUUUU!! ♥

*no doubt,i think about you all the time :)

Love,Sarah ♥ 

2 comments:

Jocelyn Oon said...

Seems like there some love in the air XD

xxSarahxx said...

lyn,really?got meh?hahaaha...why i don't know one? =P