Wednesday, October 12, 2011

the hill full with mist

HEEEELLOOO everyone!
sorry for the late update because i'm busy with studies and is third week of semester 1.it's sooo fast! time,could you please slow down?i'm so not on your timing now.

well,i wanna update this post with my broga hill trip:)
i went to broga hill on sunday and it was not totally awesome but great!
woke up very early in the morning,3.45am and my uncle fetched me from my house at 4.15am
we reached there quite late,around 5.45am that we actually expect to reach there at 5am because of waiting friends.honestly,it was so adventurous because it's so dark that you cannot see anything if there's no torch light with you. don't worry people,there's actually a path to go so that you won't get lost in the forest.

in the beginning,i felt tired easily and since my lungs weren't strong so i need lots of oxygen.haha...exhausted! but till half way of the hill,it getting more easier and i wasn't that fatigue.it's a good sign :) we used 1 hour to reach the peak *i didn't count actually. LOL!! there was full with people in the dark.

okay,it's the time to let pictures do the talking.

people at the 2nd checkpont
jeff,wei lun and hong ping
the sky is getting brighter
sarah and johnny! *sorry that it's blur
the scenery at 6.51am :)
so ya,as you know,i won't leave my camera with few pictures.haha....yet,we took lots of crazy pictures,just whatever.haha...

when sun rises,you can see the mist that is below you and getting higher and higher,then you're surrounded by the fog,it's so cooling! :) it just look like you're standing on top of the cloud.

i saw that one my friend did this post when she was in broga so i wanted to have a try on it.i was shaking that time actually,both of my legs were shaking so hard! once you're not balance,you will fall and you will D.I.E. i've tried to lift my leg for so many times.and finally success! *phewww if not you guys gonna meet me in Nirvana (a famous grave yard in semenyih)
with my uncle :) i brought some biscuits and chocolate there,just in case if i'm hungry there. was having dutch lady milk,awesomeeee!! =P

the last but one,thank you Johnny for capturing most of the pictures!so here i come,i posed some alphabet which you can guess it easily.


yes,it's I LOVE YOU!! :) hehehe.
last but not least,thanks to my friend who accompanied me to broga hill and finally,i can announce something proudly,I STAY IN SEMENYIH!!

for more pictures about broga hill,you can click here.
BROGA HILL ALBUM

i recommend that you guys should give a visit there,it's near university of nottingham and it takes approximately an hour and 15 minutes from rawang.it's easy to get there by using highway.

i'll plan for the next time and go with my coursemates! excited.hehe :)

by the way,i reached home at 10.30am and i slept from 11.30am till 4.30pm.HAHA!!

Love,Sarah

No comments: