Sunday, October 16, 2011

what is future?

i'm not sitting in a lamborghini but the time is just like shooting stars! it passed in front of you like you blink your eyes.a bullet which shoot out from the gun,it will not be get back. tomorrow will be the 4th week and 6th weeks will be our test 1.it's just so scary! have to really fulfill my time with books tomorrow onwards.books,books and books. i don't mind to go insane because of you,because of the future,because of the hopes.

now,as a university student,should thought about future plan. indeed,everyone should have one no matter it sounds possible or impossible,big or small,incredible or ridiculous. "what's your future plan?" when i was asked by this question,i will give you a vague facial expression. in fact,a person who has no dream or future plan is the most scariest thing ever! “You will not do incredible things without an incredible dream.” – John Eliot

actually,i used to have a dream when i was in high school,that was performing in the international stage no matter ballet dancing or play piano.but now,after my dad ask me not to go for it,i just went off my mind. i don't think about that anymore till now, i don't have any future plan yet. there's a lot of thing i have to learn in my life, i have to write my own story line,be the best writer of my life,edit the script of my daily routine,control my life and not to be controlled.

*there's so many thoughts in my mind and i can just hide it and not to put hand on it.

Love,Sarah

No comments: