Friday, October 7, 2011

rock the AIESEC night

Hello peeps! I'm at home now because there's no any classes on friday :) cheers!!
it's a second week of the semester 1 and it was a quite hectic week for me.

HEY AIESEC! and you should say WHATSSUP! =P
alright,there was a AIESEC night on the last day of CS fair (club and societies fair) and it happened on wednesday and this was the first time which UNMC organised. Last saturday, we were trained to promote AIESEC to people, the way you speak, the way you stand, the way you express. You have to speak short and sweet, not too long and not too short :) this is one of the techniques that people don't feel annoyed!

And you know what? There was 700 people filled in the AIESEC form and 300++ people attended that night. It's sooo awesome,right?we didn't expect that actually.On that night,esther,victor and i were selected to present our internship in Philippines.i was so freaking nervous.OMGG!!

come,let the pictures do the talking.
we were rehearsal for our dance before everyone comes in
hey peeps,this is the crowd!!
we enjoyed dancing :)
our president,Jing Shen
i was presenting my part :)
my mom esther!!! awesome presentation you did!
victor's turn
thank God that everything went well but not for me. I was not confidence. I didn't talk with my confidence. I failed in this part that night, this is always one of my regrets! This was not a good presentation to me,i meant my part.
                
so that's all for my hectic week! good job everyone!! and thanks for attending peeps! :)

Love,Sarah

2 comments:

Esther said...

awww... mom you did well la, just so funny when I was making fun of you you just hid and was embarrassed... LOL

Rock on! <3

xxSarahxx said...

hahaha...that you said "you see,sarah had fun when playing wii"? what you were trying to say i hide?haha