Wednesday, June 1, 2011

feeling with ups and downs

 was trying to be ratatouille,but i knew it wasn't!

helloooo everyone,especially to the stalker called P:)
so how's your day everyone?

i just finished my english assessment 2 this morning,it was about the academic writing.
we have to write some topic sentences,supporting sentences and also the conclusing sentences!
and it only given an hour.WTH!
but don't worry,i finished within 50 minutes ;)

hope the marks for the assessment 2 will reach my expectation.
*pray
yeah,i asked the accommodation company to switch me to single shared bathroom.
and i just hope i can get a room in pangkor hall and not a kapas hall because kapas is much more further.....
so pray for me for the accommodation part.
thanks a lot if you willing to!

hey you!the stalker P!
why are you so different in the class and during skype or message?
it's totally different,just like there's two different person talk to me!
lol!i mean the way you treat me.
so funny lah you....but thanks so much that willing to chat with me when i was emomo:)
awwww....so nice of you.
i'll always remember that!

oh yeah!last but not the least.
it's not very hard to stay alone in malaysia because i have loads of awesome friends who always accompany me:)
i feel so great when i think about it.
i love you all!especially you:)
teheeee....

 keep on smiling:)

that's all everyone,gotta sleep now!:)
because coursemates and i going to MCdonald breakfast tomorrow.
HOORAY!i'm so excited:)

how's my english for this post,huh?tell me!
i wanna improve!!;)

good night and sweet dream my readers.

No comments: