Friday, June 17, 2011

fatigued to the max


ouhhhh.....home sweet home!
university life have changed my life routine a lot especially my sleeping.
the sleeping time is getting decrease day by day.
what to do?
chit-chat,study,assignments,presentations etc.

so how's yours?
for me,i just slept 4 hours last night.
came back from computer lab at 12am and slept at 1am.
rachel woke me up at 3.30am and we started to continue assignment so that we able to hand it up this morning,
and peter just came back from computer lab around 3.45am and tiara,jade,johnny,peter and i started our revision of malaysian studies' at 4am.
yeah!i joined them for sure because i didn't study any for malaysian studies.
and all of us slept at 6am and woke up at 8am.lol
*jade just looked like a rabbit because his eyes were extremely late when he woke up

hmm....i was totally not in the mood when doing the assignment because it seemed like everything is not under control and arrangement.
anyway,thanks stalker P so much for comforting me.
at last,i managed to finish my part.thank god:)
"i ain't a weak girl"

all of us were so tired in the morning.
everyone was so sleepy and not listening to the teacher.LOL!!
i'm the one who just fell asleep in the class.
i just wanna store my energy so that i can concentrate on my exam in the afternoon.

the thing that i felt proud was our assignment didn't get reject by teacher.
well done rachel,my lovely partner,you did a awesome job!:)
thanks stalker P again for telling the info.
gonna love you so much and some of the text questions came out which you asked some of them last night.
OMG!!
finally,it's a relief from malaysian studies' test and assignment

i skipped my ballet class today because i reached here was 9.10pm already.
and no transport for going back home if i attend ballet class.

going to say sweet dream to you guys.
it's friday night!:) 

No comments: