Sunday, June 26, 2011

restless

it's a restless week for me!
i think for most of the students in foundation in business too!
slept for not more than 6 or 7 hours.
it's not a good idea actually.
hmm....my brain was totally in off-mode on friday.
i was so sleepy and couldn't concentrate in the class.
i was so blur during exam.

okay,i absent for ballet class today due to my serious headache.
hate it!whatever.....i felt like i was irresponsible to ballet class nowadays.i'm useless....

i just came back from dinner with relatives.it was actually grandpa's birthday celebration.
had lots of fun with relatives and siblings although it was just a simple and not a luxurious one.
and yet,we took a lot of pictures by using my brother's HTC:)
awesome one!!

come,let those pictures to show you how fun i had tonight:)
  with my aunt and cousin sister
 i had never took a close picture with my brothers.sweet♥
 
lovely sisters
 how do you think?
 the only cousin sister:)*our body just look weird but anything:)
 awesome four♥
 the three:)

after all,my mom did 2 cakes the day before yesterday,i reckon.
because i wasn't at home until last night.
indian mango cake:)
here comes durian cake but i didn't touch it at all because i'm not fond of durian!

so niceeee:)
and early wish to my mom for her birthday on this coming monday:)
okay,that's all everyone.

*have a nice one! 

No comments: