Sunday, June 19, 2011

this is the only one

this is a forward post.
i love this so much.i love how it express.how it describe:)

"Mum, what's love?" I questioned honestly as I fed myself more irresistible cookies just like I would on any other Sunday afternoon in the garden. My question struck a look across Mum's face; one that I had never seen before; a look so curious as to why I had asked her such a question.
"Well...," she began as she stroked my long uncombed hair and made sure that I was looking directly at her as she was about to mouth her unpractised speech. "Love, would be the feeling when you've found someone... or let's say a cookie. A cookie so undeniably perfect for you. It may not look perfect to any other person out there, in fact, it may look completely horrendous to someone out there. But to you, darling, to you, it has just the right amount of chocolate chips, the right amount of dough and a texture so beautiful that you would never want to let it fall into the hands of someone else. Someone who won't be able to love it the way you do."

No comments: