Wednesday, June 8, 2011

depressed

ohhhh!!!
just finished two test and contain 40% each.
they were economics and mathematics.
i was so stress on sunday because i want to score economics with at least 25 above.
it's a high mark for a person who just have new connection with economics,just like me.

but thanks so much to peter that helped me with revision.
and other friends too:)
i was totally stressed up that day without any rational.
but thanks so many friend that keep cooling me down.
seriously!:)
awwww...i have so many amazing friends

and i overnight at amirah's room because she was not feeling well and she afraid to be alone.
so i just accompany her for night.
i slept at 2am on sunday,OMG!!
i can't sleep at all,i got phobia that night.LOL!
but the problem was i was so energytic the next day.
i felt so weird because my style isn't like that!

my daily habit keep changing ever since i shifted on campus.
sleeping time,eating time,bathing time,everything!
about my sleeping time,i can't really control because i have to finish those stuffs before go to bed.

okay,ended with mathematics test today.
it was shit for me!
OMG!
i am speechless now.
i didn't know what i did and sir said my question went wrong!
ARGGHHH!!!

i studied until 11.30pm last night and i did wrong in the 1st question.
damn upset now.

leave it alone then.gonna rest for today and continue the strive:)

take care everyone.i'm going back to my own home tomorrow!
HOME SWEET HOME is always the best ♥

No comments: