Sunday, May 29, 2011

big girl,be tough!

hey guys,
i just came back from fetching my family to KL sentral so that they go to airport by bus.
it's cheaper.

hmm.....i cried hardly in the car,i meant during driving.
i knew it's dangerous but i can't control my tears,what i can do is wipe my tears off and continue my driving.
i think you'll laugh at me after i told you my reason.
i cried because i can't go to paris,seriously...
i watched those video about those rides/attractions in disneyland paris.
i'm so contradiction,don't you think so?

after they went to the bus station and i drove in no longer time,my brother text me "don't sad,don't sad,take good care and you'll go next time,gambateh!"
awww.....so sweet of him,i cried harder that time and the DJ was playing lazy song-bruno mars,i tried to sing well but i can't because the tears keep falling.

i knew this is my decision,no one can blame.
actually i'm proud to made this decision because i chose my studies instead of paris.
how awesome i am! :)
"big girl,it's the time to show your toughness that you can be alone!"
this is what i told myself in the car.

excuse me!stop crying and stop regretting!!
this is your choice and this is what you chose!
there's always an opportunity cost by choosing something as what economist always says.
so,i must show that the decision that i chose won't be wrong!
it'll be alright and i'm not regretting by staying at here and having exam and get a good result!!


hope i'll success in the end
i believe that i can go to paris when i study abroad:)
to study abroad is always an important aim to me.

so i have to stay alone for 10 days but don't worry about me because i'll be going to grandma's house during weekend.
 keep on smiling sarah:)
 smile with your heart

i'm totally a brave girl because i'm alone at home,ahhhh!!!
okay,off to bed now because aunty is going to bring me for breakfast tomorrow:)
enjoy your sunday everyone:)

No comments: