Sunday, May 15, 2011

after 2 months


had a mini gathering between 4 person:)
we didn't meet each other for 2 months since spm result day.
we discussed on thrusday then we just simply meet up up yesterday.
it was surprised that i managed to go with them.
COOL!!:)

we had lunch together at chloe and my favourite japanese restaurant-- RAKUZEN 
because chloe suggested to have japanese food then 1 utama is quite far for us and i have to rush to ballet class and there would be not much time for us to spend .
so i just told them to go to the nearest one,desa park city.

i drove there after my piano class and fetch them from perlie's house.i was the driver of the day!LOL!
i'm so proud because i was told that i drove steadily and safe:)
and they are the first gang of friends who sit my car.
you gurls should feel proud! xD

we reached there around 12.05pm because my mom told me that the restaurant will only open at 12pm
as usual,i ordered unagi zen and perlie ordered the same thing too:)
however,yee ting ordered udon and chloe was the chicken with the terriyaki sauce.
yummmyyyy.....all of them are delicious.

 unagi♥
 chloe and perlie
yee ting and sarah
   i love this soooo much,she's cute! *credits to me:)
i didn't realise that chloe took this one and i know i looked cool in estima!

we didn't take many pictures yesterday because chloe has forgotten to bring along her camera and i didn't charge my camera.sad case....
but we started our cam-whore time in the car before my camera battery is exhausted!

after my camera was totally out of the battery,we used perlie's phone and continue our cam-whore :)
when the traffic light goes red,we started capture again and again:)

 BFF♥
 we did look so sweet,right?

that's all for today and luckily i didn't late for my ballet class:)
and yeah,that's why i tied my hair into a bun.

all the best everyone,especially to chloe because she's going to start her college life tomorrow:)

*so happy to meet you girls yesterday,i did enjoy with all of you:) 

No comments: