Wednesday, May 18, 2011

phobia

yesterday was public holiday and obviously i've no where to go.
just stay on campus and all the activities are in the campus.

i woke up 11am yesterday,it's cool and nice by waking up late in hostel.it was so fresh!
i still feel sleep after i woke up,it's hilarious,right?
so,what i've done yesterday was surfing internet,study(just a little) and sleep!LOL!!
i slept for the whole day.i slept at 3.45pm after back from lunch.OMG!
that's how i use my public holiday.
my schedule was so perfect,don't you think so?LOL!

okay,i think i'm out of the tangent!
hmm....i think i start to get some phobia of someone.
i'm not going to mention his name and i really freaked out because of him!
i don't really know why he keep staring at people especially me!
OMG!had dinner with him and my room mate and he did stare at me for sooooo long time.

actually everytime he stare at me,i knew that and i feel that!
haiz.....can anyone tell me why he keep staring at people?
WHY???
he actually stares everyone,seriously!

but last night was special,he stared at me for a veryyyyy long time!
i just look down and concentrate on my spagetti,i don't wanna know there's someone staring at me!
it's so uncomfortable and uneasy to me!
OMG!
i just wanna scold him loudly!
i really want to do that but i didn't.

can you imagine that a person using a big eyes and stare at you without reason?
sometimes he's just open his mouth when staring at you.this is what my friend told me.YUCKSSS!!!
i can just resist him by not knowing and not looking at him.that's all what i can do!

nowadays,most of the course mates do really ANTI him.
because of his weird attitude!i can't stand of it man!!
help me!

because of this,i get phobia of the weirdo!!
today,i didn't talk to him,even a word!
i really hope that i'm not going to see him but i can't,he's my course mate!
ARGHH!!
i always feel bad because i treat a person like that.
but if i treat him like my best friend,then who will let me go?

by the way,just had  english assesment this morning.
it's tough!i'm lack of time,i think most of us do!
how?i don't really wanna fail in english.this assesment contain 20%

i'm so stress in this school,it's only the 4th week and i felt the strong feeling of stress.
it's stressful,honestly!
don't judge people by it's cover.
this really apply to my course mates.
they're so talkative and playful in the class but please don't treat them like a playful and not concentrating student because they able to answer all the question !
WTH!they're not listening and can answer questions.
my friends are insane,so can you imagine what's my situation?they actually really work hard,it's just that you can't see!

and i heard that you have to get 60 for your average so that you can apply to nottingham in UK.
when you apply,not necessary you get that!
this is my dream,my target!
i promise that i won't let this go easily.
this is the aim i come to nottingham university!
this is what my parents' hope!
i can't just ruin it because of my lazyness.
WAKE UP SARAH!

i wanna get there!no matter what!
pray hard and work hard! 

that's all for today and thanks for reading!
have end my complain:)
i can tell you who's the guy if i meet you,kay?
if you willing to know. :)

okay,off to study now!


*live with happiness everyone:) 

No comments: