Friday, May 6, 2011

surgery

readaaa,
i'm just came back from pantai hospital because i involved to the grommet surgery.
i'm fine everyone:)
don't worry.

this is my very first time for surgery.
there's nervous,for sure!
the doctor gave me anesthesia then i slept over for around 20 to 25 minutes,i think:)
the operation room was soooo cold,freaking cold!
it's normal!and legs were shaking actually.
but the doctors and nurses are very friendly.
they talked to you so you won't feel so nervous and scared.

it was quite scary when the nurses pushed your bed into the operation room
the feeling was like you're going to heaven or hell,LOL!!
at the moment,that's something in my mind.
"i really have to love my life,love everyone!"
you can also see a big clock in the operation room.
hmm.....it looked more like countdown.

when the doctor was giving me anesthesia,it looked like those drama,who breathe in then will fell asleep.
i was thought i'm going like that.
LOL!!
i breathe the thing was oxygen,not anesthesia.
anesthesia was injected by doctor into my body.
seriously,my eyes close slowly....
after that,i didn't know what happen:)
the whole procedure took me 15 to 20 minutes:)
no big deal!

i reckon 10 to 15 minutes after the surgery,i awake.
LOL!!my eyes were like heavy and headache.
hmm....i was like wow!i woke up so fast...

after that the nurses pushed me back to the day care room.
hmm.....the nurse said i was so strong:)
can even jump already.
the services are good!they treated you nicely
actually,i was curious that whether is there a thing inside my ear now?
i have no any feeling.
it should be pain or something else...
hmm....*thinking*


after discharge,i requested my mom for starbucks:)
hehe....
so nice,huh?
a operation got a starbucks drinks!
i bought it actually:)
 frappucino:)

anyway,i'm fine now:)
i'm going to ballet class later.
don't worry about me!
i'm okay:)

last but not the least,thanks so much for the lucks from everyone!
appreciate so much!!!!and i knew that everyone is care about me.i'm so blessed!
ain't it?

so,take care everyone!
love ya!

No comments: