Tuesday, May 10, 2011

lack of time

hey all!
here comes my 3rd week in university.
i'm getting freaking busy this week.
there's 3 presentations in this week!
OMG!
it's pack!i need more time.
pleaseeeee....
anyone can sell me you time?

though 2 among them are just normal presentation for tutorial class but we still have to put our best to complete it,ain't?
another 1 is malaysian studies' presentation and this will be given marks and it's part of the final exam.
it's important man!
and the bad news is,1 of my group member switched to the foundation in science.
so how we continue our work?

berd,i'll miss you so much!
i'm glad to have a fantastic friend like you.
don't forget me if not i'll kill you!LOL!
just kidding:)
all the best in your life and you can just look for me if you've any problem ya:)

anyway,good luck to me for this week.
hope everything will be fine!
and get a high marks for the malaysian studies' presentation.

GO SARAH!:)
 wat,evaaaaaaa :D

*the weather is just hot! hot! and hot!
drink more water ya everyone and take good care of yourself!

No comments: