Monday, April 11, 2011

return for other course

do i look nerdy?

return back to british council for upper IELTS class.
i think i've mentioned why do i take IELTS
and now,my dad said my university do not need IELTS result.

let me tell you how was my 1st day.
there's only 2 words for me.
STRICT and STRESS!

why do i say that?
the teacher doesn't let us make some fun in class.
you must be serious!
and there's not much activities you can do in the class.
and the atmosphere in the class might stiff sometimes.
roughly is like that.
can you see the thickness of the book?
i don't think we can finish it by 10 days! 

what about my teacher?
hmm....she is a canadian,old lady who represents cambridge university to teach english all over the world.
she looks like an indian actually
she's a IELTS examiner,everyone was shocked when knewing this.

you know what?
i met new friends there,indeed!
there's two new country friends in my friend list.they are from kazakhstan.
they look handsome and pretty:)
they are brother and sister.

oh yeah!i'm the youngest one in the class.
do i need to feel proud?hahaha!!

hope tomorrow will be better for me:)

*there's no 'magic bullet' to success :)

1 comment:

b. said...

hi hi, i have some q. want to ask u regarding BCM. i am planning to join the eng. courses in this coming holiday. i saw ur name thru BCM website. i tried to add u in the fb but couldnt success. do u mind to add me in fb? https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000600125297
thanks ya. but if u mind, its ok.