Friday, April 8, 2011

quick update

 
 it's one of the function in my camera(16 shots)

nowadays,busy with the university stuffs.
fill all the forms,send all the forms.
register for the accommodation.

honestly,i feel stressful when i realise that i'm going to university.
stay alone.do everything alone.
it will feel very lonely,i think.
i think i'll have homesick there.LOL!!
not often,kay?

my school starts on 25th april but i have to go on 20th for registration.
AHH!!!i'm gonna miss my family and friends....

i'm continuing my IELTS course in british council next monday.
the difference with last time is i have to go there by train alone.
because liy ling not joining this course.

ballet class tonight and i have to drive myself.
aiyo.....quite worry,because it's at night.

yeah!most of my friends going to TARC.(tunku abdul rahman college)

that's all for today.
stay tune for the next update ya:)

No comments: