Thursday, April 14, 2011

improve and upgrade

i do look awful,ain't i?POOHH :D

woke up extreme early in the morning because mommy has line dance class today.
so i just try to cooperate with her:)
what a nice daughter i am!
UH HUMMM....
okay,just switch back to my topic!

it's awesome when knowing that myself is getting adapt to the IELTS class.
i'm get use to teachers,friends,enviroment and also the way of teaching:) 
i've been keen on learning more english and improve my english.
now,i've more essence to speak and do my english well :)
this is what i'm trying to do now.

i'm rejoice that i got 2 teachers teach me english well.
both of them are experienced and kind!
it has its own benefit though it's not that fun compared to general courses.

OHH!!i can't stop from speaking english now!!
yeah!i'm writing with english now,don't i?
hehe:)

but i still find the difficulties in order to speak for 1 to 2 minutes with no repetition!
AHH!!this is my struggle part.
so what i can do is,upgrade myself with more and more vocabulary.
it's also one of the important part in learning english!
BUTTTT.....thanks sofia so much for teaching me how to say a better sentence:)

actually i'm trying to update my blog everyday but i didn't..
HOW INDOLENT I AM!
i'm attempting  to take picture everyday but i didn't
haiyohh....

well,i'm looking for some nice phrases,anyone has some?
i'll be really grateful if you willing share with me:)

does it look better?

that's all for today!
take care♥

*i have a lot to bother before going to university

No comments: