Sunday, April 24, 2011

leave

hey guys,how it's going?
i reached to my hostel already.
my room mate still isn't here.

so yeah,i still have to sleep alone.
hmm....you know what?i felt crying before i reach here.
i felt touched for some little things.


you wouldn't know how much your mom cares you.
you wouldn't know how much your mom loves you.
you wouldn't know how much you mom worries you.
you wouldn't know how much you mom misses you.
  
you wouldn't know,seriously!
i don't really know too!
BUT!today,
i felt all of them....

my mom helped me to prepare everything for me. 
she did a lot of things just because she cares,loves me!
NOTHING ELSE!

you might say i'm not independent enough or i'm still a kid.
yeah,i admit it!
but when you're an adult,she still remain the same,is LOVES you
she keep nagging you....
no doubt!she's worrying about you.

try to think about that.
you'll understand these when you leave from your family.

BE TOUGH girl!
you must be more independent....
because you're turning to an adult. 

*weeping alone and wipe them myself 

No comments: