Monday, April 18, 2011

dates back

OH!
my text font was changed,is it ok for you guys?
just comment to me if there's any problem when you're reading my blog no matter the colour or the font :)

hmm.....view at those picture in the older folder.
look back to all those memories in all the pictures.it's memorable actually!
you'll smile when you are enjoying with your pictures. :)
hehe:)i did that just now.

wanna reveal those pictures to you guys.
if you mind to see how those pictures ugly are,u can just quit from here,kay?
no forcing!:)

actually i starts my self-capture since age 14,yeah.approximately that age!
2007
2007
2008
2008

OMG!some of them are just looked disgusting,yuck....LOL!!
continue... 
2008
2008
2008
2008
2009
2009
2009
2010
2010
above are the pictures for the previous year!
here's another two pictures are new:) 

2011 
2011
2011
GUYSSSSS!!
can you see that?
hahaha..... u can just laugh at me,it's ok.i won't cry,don't worry:)
i knew i'm just childish last time,hmm...now is not exception too! LOL!

another thing is,can you just tell me do i look different from last time?
did i change the style of self-capture?
just tell me honestly,i'll just admit it :)

TELL ME!PLEASE TELL ME!
hahaha.....

okay,i need to stop here right now and go and take a nap:)
see ya peeps!:)

more to update next time^^

*nervous can just spoil everything! 

No comments: