Wednesday, April 20, 2011

registration day

what a monotonous registration day!
ARGGHHH....i'd nothing to do after register.
actually we were plan that we'll arrive there after my british council's class.so it's around 2 or 3pm.
but,my dad changed the plan suddenly!he told me that we're going in the morning.
so i have to skip the class.what to do?

after we checked-in then my parents went home
next,i filled all those forms and submit them to the hall's office.
i've registered for the network service then i was so excited to go back to the hostel and online immediately but no!i didn't bring the cable.what?have to bring cable some more?it's troublesome!!

so,it's ok.i borrowed bing shen's network because boreness can just kill me silently.
i slept in the afternoon because there's nothing i can do.
my bed has no pillow,matress protector and also blanket! and if i need it then i have to pay for it.
haiz...it's ok,i've trained during in the OBS.just like i'm living in a wild life.ya?

so,what i can do is i treat my jacket as my pillow,that's all!
i was afraid actually,i don't know why.
just felt lonely,i have no friend,no room mate.
now is 8.30pm already and i'm just alone.feel like crying,seriously!

NO NETWORK,NOTHING!
you know what?i slept alone in the double decker room because my room mate didn't come.
i can't imagine how i sleep alone at night in a strange place.

nevermind,i'm going back home tomorrow!
but i have to sit KTM alone.hope everything will be fine and safe!

i started miss my family,especially my mom's cooking!
i just had a wafer for my dinner,so pity....i don't really know what to eat actually and no one accompany me.

these are my room picture:)
this is what my room look like
there's nothing on the bed
 i can't resist from camera! 
twisties was a part of my dinner and orea will be my breakfast:)

from:sarah who's eating snacks and wait the time pass  

No comments: