Friday, June 1, 2012

May,foundation ends


Hello there, how you doing? May 30 is my last day of my foundation program, something regret and hilarious happened, some of you might know, some of you may not. By the way, I'm not going to tell here. It's a shame on me.

Something in me is not complete, I will not only tell you until August. Stay tuned then. I have not much plan on my summer break, initially, was planning to get an internship but companies don't recruit foundation students, so ya. But, to think back now, I have too many stuffs to do, not too say too many, is many. Piano exam on July, got to practise seriously hard, I'm not gonna fail this exam, twice a week of ballet class as usual, going to travel with friends to Kota Kinabalu (have to train up my stamina and learn how to breathe properly).

Actually, I would like to find a job but I'm just afraid that I would sacrifice so many things. My dad doesn't allow me to find some improper job such as sales girl or some works that I wouldn't learn much. So, this summer will be a boring break for me. Anyway, will find something to equip myself, oh ya, nowadays I am pushed to read news everyday since I don't read news. haha. Somehow, I will read some articles and news everyday, gotta push myself. I will share with you guys when I do blogging ya. :)

On wednesday, 30th May 2012, I was packing all the stuffs in the hotel in order to check out on time and lighten my burden. There were too many stuffs and I didn't know what to pack first and where to starts but my friend told me to packed clothes first, hmm.. what a great idea then I succeed to pack everything in an hour? It was so sad to leave my one-year-so-called-nest. I will not forget everything there,all the memories and the settings.

so this is how my table looks like for a year,a bit messy.
the rack
these were not the hard part I mentioned, it was my cupboard, full of unnecessary stuffs and clothes but I didn't get to take any picture of it.haha. *just leave it.

I guess that's all for this post but glad that God gave me experience that I craved for and should have experience it. After that incident, finally, I knew who is good and fake. Thank you people :) I was so touched that I have friends who are still care about me. Don't worry, I have already been instilled with positive bond! :)

Things happen for some reasons

Light. Love. Life

Love,Sarah 

No comments: