Monday, June 11, 2012

3 things


hello there! how's life treating you? I'm fine but not good in sometimes and so sorry for random at most of the time. oh ya, I'm back from japan yesterday! :) It was great but frankly speaking, go once to Japan is enough, not more than that but it's still worth it to pay Japan a visit. Will tell you the details in the Japan entry ya. So stay tuned. :)

So here, went out today to 1 Utama. Initially was celebrating Johnny's birthday but he called me last minutes that he couldn't make it but we still go, just went for a quick lunch, movie-promethus and pick present for Johnny. That's all. Promethus was freaky and creepy as well, it'll scare you all the time. I even shouted once in the cinema, it was awkward man!! But overall, it was okay, nothing much to comment about it. Haha.

I came across someone's status on facebook and I think this is a great idea and good habit! :) You do write 3 down 3 things that you feel grateful of before you go to bed. it's easy, please don't think this is ridiculous or it's just a piece of shit. Time by time, when you look back what have you written down, you'll increase your happiness and always appreciate what you have. Don't you think this is a brilliant idea? :) You'll sure enjoying the process of accumulating them everyday.

Oh ya, I'm working out on the promise I've made, read news frequently! So, here to share with you some articles which I found they're interesting! :)

Do you ever thought about the nature of forgetting things of yours will affect your future? This is what common parents did, they always forget about their child and they'll be left behind without any noticing. HAHA!! Even UK prime minister, David Cameron left his child somewhere. So please, daddy and mummy, look after your child before they got their own mobile phone! haha. you know what i mean.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-18394690

Another article is about "Truth is, we all lie" This is extremely interesting! Now, I admit I actually lying everyday. LOL!! I mean the minor lie, not the big one okay, bear in mind. Haha. But still, I hope to find out more about this. Which nerves or cells or whatever make us lie, like just automatically. Haha. :) Read this out!
http://www.rappler.com/life-and-style/6082-yes,-we-all-lie-here-s-why

That's all for today people, thank you for reading as always if you do :)

*guys are never stop lying, this is true. I truly believe.

Love,Sarah

No comments: