Friday, June 22, 2012

Untitled..

Am in depressing situation now. I really don't know what I can do. I feel so sorry for you guys and disappoint you guys again when I'm down. Sorry.

I'm just so stress, for piano exam which is one month later, for my result because dad keep asking about it, being a useless person at home. Everyday, I just sleep until afternoon, woke up and eat then watch TV and take a nap again, woke up in the evening and TV then dinner or fetch brothers to tuition, surfing internet after some TV until midnight. My daily routine is just this, can you imagine? It's just so shameful to tell people I'm just staying at home and doing nothing!!! :(

Some of you might know which I started to write some "3 things you feel grateful for the day". Since two days ago, I've stop writing about that because I don't know what I'm so grateful about, there's nothing for me to feel grateful.

Alright, I should stop writing now. Time to sleep. Hope through sleeping, could give me peace.

Good night.


Love,Sarah

No comments: