Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Block you!

i know i grow rounder :(

Honestly, been emo this few days. Staying at home and totally lifeless. Being a driver at home, keep fetching my brothers up and down all the time, everyday. This shouldn't be how I live for summer break, I believe.

I've spoken to my mom about the voluntary work which I found in website and the organizer had reply me but my mom refuse me to go. She confessed that the location is not good because it's in Chow Kit where it's kind of complicated places. From what I always heard from people, there's a place with pubs, clubs, prostitutes and I've not been there personally so I don't know. But what I know is, it's so kind of the organizer to reply my email. He can choose not to.

Opportunities are always present infront of you, I always think that I am the one who's keep catching it blindly but no one actually pushing me to get it or cheer besides me except you, you know who you are. God, are you there? or you have another plan for me? Yes, I always have faith on there's always some reason for something to happen or not to happen. I'll give the faith again for this time.

Sometimes, I just hate adults, they're the one who keep telling us how cruel is the real world, they rarely give us hope. Children are born to be innocent and dream big but there's always destroyer.

I really I can do something in this world, someone keep telling me to fight for my dream but I have no courage to do that, so sorry to say. This is how the environment raised me up, I have no rights to say no if I don't like something.

Since young, my dad has planned for me everything! People asked me some questions, I will just say "my dad said..... my dad said... " I'm wondering is it shameful or should I feel proud. Somebody please tell me. Alright, you might tell me my parents love me, but I have my own dream and I think because they still have the typical thinking.

It's so funny, I asked my dad and mom once what's your biggest thing or the most important stuff for you to accomplish in your life. You know what they told me? To have next generation, which means you must continue your generation with your gene. Oh gooood, I totally have no comment for it. It might be true but for me, it's not all about!

And here, I've read true this articles. It's interesting though yet saddening because seeing people going to the path which is not their favor. *articles full with pictures.
"Not Where They Hoped They'd Be"
http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2012/06/not-where-they-hoped-theyd-be/100320/

Another one is about Women, why there's women who has no courage to be the top and here are the reasons. I really think that women please don't look down on yourself, you know that you can do more than you think. In fact, women can do better in multitasking then men. :)
"The Real Reason There Aren't More Women on Boards:"
http://www.forbes.com/sites/shenegotiates/2012/06/04/the-real-reason-there-arent-more-women-on-boards/

So ya, that's all for today. Thank you for reading my dear readers :) Sleep well.

Love,Sarah

No comments: