Saturday, November 26, 2011

you wake me up

throughout these few weeks, i've learnt a lot and have been storing some info to my brain, it's time to set my mindset, my emotion. time to grow to be mature, to be a person who can think critically and make good decision.


Actually i want to confess through this entry.express my utmost gratitude.LOL! a person who keep asking me to grow, he wants me to grow into more independent person, always throw some questions to me which i've never thought before.Honestly speaking, i've been living for 18 years, he's the first person who talk that to me, what's my future,why i must grow,never underestimate myself,dare to dream because it makes us alive and more. he had made some impact on me. nowadays,i started to have target everyday,what i must accomplish today, what am i going to do next,even the next second. i've never done that before in my entire life. he thought me how to think wisely, how to act in a way. he pushed me hardly during exam,i knew i'm the kind of person who need people to push to study.seriously,thank you Peter! you're so great to me :') if i didn't get a excellent result, i'll never regret because i knew i've put lots of effort like nobody's business compared last time.

i cried few times because of myself. now,i believe in dream, i knew if i believing in what i do, it would never failed. DON'T AFRAID TO DREAM. this is what Peter told me. i wanna share with you, dream can be as great as you want, but have to work on it. it's okay if your dream just a tiny one or invisible one but please believe that you'll make a big impact on one such as your dream is want everyone in this world to be happy. what you can do is just smile at everyone you see, no matter they are stranger or friends, you'll make their day! :) you'll never know someone would live better because of you.

Thank you once again Peter!! :)) i promise i'll do what i've promised you. will not let you disappointed. lets us work out peeps!! :) YOUTH ARE POWERFUL! don't believe? just watch out! :P
i'm proud to be an AIESECer, gonna lead the world! :)

Love,Sarah 

No comments: