Saturday, November 12, 2011

where is the faith

i'm here again my blog readers, because i'm not in the mood today. yes,i'm stress out, i lose faith, i'm powerless right now. i told someone that "don't keep thinking of S.T.R.E.S.S. because it won't bring you far, always think how to finish everything in the time given". it's always easy to tell and think but not in action.

i tried to do maths question for 3 days but fail, nothing is correct. yes,nothing! a useless person i am,indeed. today,i've tried some maths question, studied some accounting but i felt like i've done nothing throughout the whole day. it has so much to go, i have so much to learn within a short period *S.O.S.

posted status, people care,they comment, i cried. i cried partly because of the pressure that pushing me hardly, mostly because i saw people cared me a lot!! thanks for motivating and comforting people! love you guys lotsss!!! always appreciate that there's people actually care me alot and bring me up. so nice to have all of you,especially you. thank you Peter!! :))
caring people are here! there's few more.* sorry couldn't print screen everything

i promise myself, when the sun rises, i'll be stronger. :) as you said, the world is soooo amazing and why you want to give up the chance to see the world? ain't? :)
thank you once again!
i still hate being an emotional person. thought yesterday was a great day for me but today is just not good for me.

*sorry that my blog doesn't seems appealing nowadays :(

Love,Sarah

6 comments:

Esther said...

POsting again cuz my comment can't be seen... LOL

"when the going gets tough, the tough gets going"!!

<3

xxSarahxx said...

ohh..it's okay,i can see your comment now :)
awwww.thanks Esther! :)

Johnny said...

aiyorr.... why dont u ask me for help in ur maths leh???
feel free to ask me anytime if u got any math problems, okay??
garyaw oh!!! always support u^^

xxSarahxx said...

awwww.....thanks papa :)
sorry,just saw your comment.anyway,appreciate a lot johnny!!!! :)))
don't know how to thank you.
i felt quite guilty that you still teach us when you're sick :(

Johnny said...

haha... nothing to guilty about la....
i juz do what a "papa" nid to do only , lolz...XD...haha....
hope u get a flying colour result^^

xxSarahxx said...

awww...so nice of you.thanks johnny! :)