Friday, November 25, 2011

never end

it's been usual that i don't update my blog frequently. sorry guys,really have been busy with assignments and exams which 4 weeks continuously, this was just take my life off! my life is messed up now,have no proper eating time,did not shower in proper time, did not have proper sleeping time.

i felt so sad that i didn't spend time with my family, i'm always the one who volunteer to stay at home alone and not going out with them,not joining my family bonding time. seriously,i felt sorrowful because i've already spent most of my time on campus and i didn't be a responsible kid after i got home :( sorry family. but seriously,works and time don't allow me to do something i want to do.

these few weeks, i'm having serious problem is lack of sleep and i couldn't pay full attention in the class. i'll be sleeping during half of the class. my eyelid just close automatically, i've tried to wake myself up, motivate myself. but failed :( it's just not good at all. it happened almost all the class and everyday! i kept struggling with my mental. yes,you told me that my mental should be stronger than my physical.

today, finally,i can take my time and chill but not to the fullest. i can spend more time with my family, with TV, with my piano, with my bloggie,with everything! there's still some assignments have to accomplish but not hectic as last few weeks.

something sad happened today, i drove back this morning since i had a meeting yesterday till 8.30pm and i was so fatigue throughout the whole day, never have a lunch break due to meeting also. so my day is from 9am til 8.30pm. okay, i reached home at 10am and my piano class was in the afternoon so i just said "mommy" which i used to call my mom once i step into the house. then i go straight to my bedroom and sleep because there was still have some time for piano class. i went to piano class for an hour then i got back home, my mom wasn't at home because she went to donate blood. so i didn't meet her, i just took away Mc Donald lunch to my brother and myself. i slept again after my lunch and some TV, from 3pm to 6pm. when i planned to open my eyes, i accidentally heard a phone conversation between my mom and grandma. "yeah,she just came back this morning and i didn't get to talk to her until now because she keep sleeping when she got back home, poor children, yea, my friends told me that their kids who's studying university has such life too."

my heartbeat was beating fast because of the guiltiness or what? i just so not sure. but what i know is my mom wants to talk to me, we've not met each other for 5 days. i understand how a mother feel when cannot talk to the only daughter since son couldn't talk that well and that close.LOL!!

try to understand your family and always be grateful because they're your supporter,as always. never end!in fact, your body and their body are flowing the same blood, it never end until you die
just a random one, was walking to my class *my eyes is sooo small.
spent time in library when having break between classes,this is how my life's going on now.

alright,that's all this post. might update another one tomorrow since my time allow me to do so :)
by the way, sorry guys for waiting my post for quite a long time.

Love.Sarah

2 comments:

✗宗の马儿✗ said...

cheer up Sarah...Dun sad kay?
it's not ur fault...
cuz tis is the true life of an college student..
unfortunately tis would last long , so juz try to tolerate it juz for few years only..
先苦后甜嘛rite^^
i'm sure that ur parents will understand geh cuz u dun forget , they been through this kind of life before rite?
plz take care of ur health la ok?
health is wealth!!no matter how good ur are in any aspect , but without a good health , everything is zero.. take note oh^^
anyway , here's a advice for u ,
"instead of suffering ,enjoy it!"
lastly ,support u as usual , garyaw oh=]

xxSarahxx said...

awww...thanks johnny for the piece of advice :) thank you so much! yes,i'm not really suffering,just tired of it.haha...thanks once again!
you too,all the best!