Saturday, November 5, 2011

be strong,not easy

HAAAALOOOO.
can anyone sponsor me a vacuum cleaner? in order to let me clean all the dust off. :)

sorry for being not update my blog for 2 weeks. There was so many happening within these 2 weeks and i encountered so many stuffs.okay,let me briefly tell you what was going on last week. I attended RLDS (Regional Leadership Development Seminar) for 3 days 2 nights, we stayed in broga throughout the whole seminar. it was just so amazing to join this seminar. This seminar thought me alot such as how to lead people, how to communicate with people, know more about you yourself and so on.

surprisingly, i was chosen to be the leader of group six. i've never thought that before because i always have doubt with my leadership skills. believe me, now, i've learnt more than i expected. To lead a group of 18 people, is not easy. you have to looking after all of them, don't forget about them. i don't know 80% of my group because this RLDS was combined with 8 Local Committees (Taylor's, UM, UPM, UKM and more *i've forgotten) it was so cool that you can see the growth of everyone. from the first day of shyness, the second day of craziness til the last day of unity. lastly, my sexy six group won number 1 among 12 groups man,including seniors group,so proud of them :)

honestly speaking,i didn't sleep well the whole seminar because UNMC had our own bonding :) it was so fun to play with them in the midnight,something called dolly, "number dialing".OMG! that was sooo crazy,hahaha....yet unforgettable! so,the result was, i slept almost 3.30am the first night and 2am. but the problem was we have to wake up at 7.30am.arghhh... *HELP!

i was so blessed to be given the chance to join this seminar,thanks AIESEC! :) i love AIESEC more now♥ i love my aiesec family 
and you know what?proudly to say that i've achieved all my target/expectation to myself that we wrote it down on the first day. that was, talk infront of 50 to 100 people. but i've managed to share infront of everyone,around 180 people :)
let me show you some of the pictures ya.
group picture of the first day
on stage!
my lovelies, Aishah mom,Esther mom and me :)
breathtaking broga! this was the place where we stay :)
Sarah,Beverly and JoEy :)
group pictures with notts! :)
each LC is having their own future expectation
my SEXY 6,love them sooo much 
combination of Taylor's and UNMC, Ben-jie, Grace, me and Peter :)
i am zombie and i need to sleep! :P *taken by Esther Koon 

for more pictures, click here AIESEC RLDS 2011
that's all for my awesome and knowledgeable weekend peeps! :)

an independent person,it's not easy to be. strong person has vulnerable time,you wouldn't know. it's so tiring to be strong. sometimes,i will ask myself, what's the point to be so strong? what i found for the answer is just to live longer without get hurt. that's all i can say

independent, you're just a physically independent but not mentally because in-dependent, you inner part still need someone to rely on :) *my own creation.LOL!!


*thanks for making me stronger yet more rely on you :)

Love,Sarah

2 comments:

Esther said...

OMG! so cute when you are sleeping!! =D nice nice nice! Quality blog finally strikes back!!! BOOYAH!! <3

xxSarahxx said...

you laaaaa.hahaha...so bad la.
lol.this one call quality blog?what about yours?excellent quality blog?haha