Friday, November 11, 2011

100 years once

hey peeps,blog reader,stalker,you,me,he,she,it,
so sorry again for not updating my blog. have been busying like crazy. i'm having exam every week, 2 papers done, 3 more to go! first,i want to say happy 11.11.11 world!!! blessed that am alive on this amazing date! :) feel regret because i couldn't join my AIESEC family in uni that they did something crazy, like recording "ONE DAY ON EARTH" video, flash mob, dancing infront of crowd. i wanna join them!! i couldn't join them because i have piano lesson at 12pm. so,this could be listed to my "regret list in my life"/ by the way,i celebrated 11.11 am in my car.LOL!! i was on the way back from McDonald's drive thru for breakfast.haha... it was hilarious, don't you feel it too? i acknowledge i'm a dangerous driver because i can self-taking picture whilst driving. lol. no police,pleaseeeee :P
it's 11.11 am peeeooople!

this was taken on 11.11.11, at 11.11am, in myvi! :D

i felt great because i gave my mom a hug on this date! i was thinking what crazy stuffs i can do on this crazy date? i can spam some of my friend's wall.that's all.haha...what a lame activity was that?

besides that, i'll keep your promise and we work out on it.kay? :) so nice of you, a protective person you are!you're in my mind,as always. you knew how much you could influence me never know you can touch my heart easily. touch it as hold it carefully either squeeze and break it. yes, nobody knows what the future would be, at least we tried before, we worked out before. never let ourselves regret.


*thanks once again for wishing me on time, 11.11.11, 12am :)

Love,Sarah

No comments: