Saturday, February 4, 2012

random swing


hey guys, how's your weekend going on? come on,let me update some random post since i'm free and nothing can do right now.haha. *sounds gangster,huh? there's too much long post on my bloggie,haha.sorry about that guys. :)  i just wanna tell you guys what i'm been doing these few weeks. i eat,i sleep,i surf internet,i watch TV,i play piano,i dance,i visit houses.that's all! hahaha..what a dull life i have. yea,i'm a bit of lifeless now but luckily there's something for me to do, that is planning the whole AIESEC Global Experience fair, it was quite tough for me actually because i don't know where to start,i just start where i want. LOL!! a president who is bad in planning is here. S.O.S. *raise up hand. but yea,still in the learning progress,glad that i have a mentor with me :) hehe.not to mention the person.

there's so many obstacles for me to be a organizing committee president and i couldn't imagine how the local committee present works and even the AIESEC International president works? i'm quite curious. i know that at my stage, i'm nothing compared to them. haha. because their jobs are harder than me and more challenging! *salute  anyway,i just hope that the whole process and the result will do well :) *pray hard

actually,i just got back from the buffet which organized by my house residents committee. they'll have some kind of buffet when there's some special festival such as deepavali,hari raya or chinese new year. so this year never left out. :) through this party,what i can see is everyone has very good collaboration, everyone is very friendly towards each other. oh ya,not to mention the awkward moment happened just now,it was a malay was wearing samfu (chinese traditional costume for male) and we,as the chinese, didn't wear any chinese traditional costume. haha...

it's so funny that suddenly my neighbour asked me some question "did you dress up,like make up now?" i was so blur when he asked me because since when i do make up? "i don't even know how to hold the make up pen properly" i told him. haha.it's hilarious,right? oh ya,just to tell you that,i was wearing a shirt and jeans,nothing much. he said i changed a lot so i kept wondering,did i? somebody please tell me,did i? haha.

particular person knows particular sign 

*i might not be the person who can make you laugh but i'm willing to be the person who you can talk with when you're down :)


Love.Sarah

No comments: