Sunday, January 29, 2012

what's in your mind?


while sitting infront of TV or looking through the internet. i believe there will be some commercials or quotes which is related to don't stop to dream. it is so encouraging that there's something reminds you of your dream and don't afraid to chase the dream. what do you think?

when all the says or ads came across,the word "D.R.E.A.M." really pushed me to chase my dream. once i saw the word,the impulsiveness in me really made me feel like wanna get my dream done,right now! but wait, what's my dream? nothing came across my mind, i stared on the TV for few seconds and was trying to think what is my dream actually? i was thinking so hard but i can't get any conclusion.

i do believe that everyone has dream before and the dreams are extremely great and beautiful especially when we talked about dream when we were young. kids are innocent and clean,they could imagine anything that is possible,nothing is impossible to them :) on the other hand, when the age number getting increase year by year, our dream getting smaller and smaller, we don't dare to dream big because we knew what is real. yes,indeed, when you're getting elder, there'd more obstacles in your life. some will be big one, some will be small. even some minor obstacle will getting serious. but never forget, one will success because he/she dares to dream big! the person don't care about how people feel or what comment it is. just believe in yourself, if you don't believe yourself,nobody will.
my little cousin :)
you can see how innocent they are 
i don't see worries in them.

"Human live for DREAM!"

Love,Sarah 

No comments: