Wednesday, January 25, 2012

threat


Hey people! happy chinese new year to who are celebrating out there and happy holiday to who are not celebrating officially.haha. how's your chinese new year or holiday so far? for me,my chinese new year is just so so, nothing much can do,visiting relatives and attend reunion dinner everyday. i'm given two weeks so semester break and i hope i can accomplish what i should have done during the break and get myself ready for the next semester a.k.a. last semester of foundation.

i supposed blog some new year stuffs but unfortunately, i'm going to blog something which keep inside my heart. honesty, i don't talk much recently and i don't know why unless it's interesting topic. my mom has been complaining that i didn't talk much with her. i found out that sometimes it's unnecessary to discuss about it if there's answer for you or you can save time not to talk about some issue. i knew it's so horrible and terrible for being such daughter. but i really apologize. i don't feel like talking or giving no response because i think it's unnecessary.

my dad planned that i'll be going abroad for my further studies this year for my degree but my mom is not really happy with my responsiveness towards her so she said "you'll not be going to UK if your behavior is like that and if you come back later than 10pm from friends' gathering or whatsoever." i was like omg, it is just a threat for me. i tried to be silent in the car because i knew i'll never win them. yes,i be silent most of the time because i don't want to have some argument. "the best solution is being a silent" nonetheless, i couldn't agree with this statement more than whatever it is.

nowadays, i strive so hard because i don't want let people down, don't want to make my dad disappointed and i acknowledge that i'm getting more unsociable nowadays, i just chose to be the quiet one. nobody understand the stress, nobody understand the desire, nobody understand the struggle. what for i tell others? i'm not a loudspeaker. i can just express my feeling through blog or maybe facebook or maybe him. no more i can share to. social network and the high-tech can really make people lean towards to unsociable, sometimes people chose not to speak but finger typing.

anyway,i'll try my best to get out from there. the place that i don't want to be. sometimes,i'm just not good in expressing in oral and words. the only thing i know is face expression.that's all!
new year,new sleeping dress :)

*i have lots to accomplish in my life, i really hope everything can be done before i die.

Love,Sarah 

No comments: