Friday, February 17, 2012

STRESS,please leave me alone!! :(

sometimes,it's just so lonely to overcome all the problems.you can just keep all the stress to yourself,you can just cry silently by not letting others know you're crying, you can just ask for help when you really can't accomplish. when everything is attacking you, pushing you, you can just keep off the thing alone. sometimes,i really feel like i don't want to care anything,just leave it there forever. i really feel tired, i'm exhausted,i'm weak. the motivation is getting lower and lower, the environment doesn't give me aggregate support.

As usual, things don't progress like what you think, don't flow like what you want it to be. there's always changes. changes all the time. i acknowledge i'm a person who can adapt the new environment but not in this kind of situation. i planned properly, planned nicely but they just don't follow you. having said that,i'm fail OCP. couldn't get people's attention, couldn't gather everyone's power, didn't utilize everyone's ability.

fortunately,there's someone who always by my side but i never cry infront of him. no need to. thanks for concerning me a lot. thank God. i always seek for 2 person to talk, one is him, another on is God.

i really hope i could run away from problems but i know it's not a responsible action,isn't it? i would like to stop my breathe for few seconds before i want everything pause for a little while so that my mind can go blank for in a tick.

it's enough to complain here and it's too much to complain if i have to. so sarah,stop complaining or expressing yourself. get back to solution!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE YOU SARAH, you're dumb and fail

*i just need a simple support  for people :(



Love,Sarah

2 comments:

Esther said...

Please don't feel that you are a failure, please, nobody's perfect, its okay to feel the pressure sometimes, just calm down and clear out your mind for a while before starting again.

I was overwhelmed too, with studies, TM job, LCM OCP, MyLDS CD, Charity Carnival Designing team, everyone is expecting the best of me (or at least I would not allow myself to do anything less), so the pressure kept on mounting and I feel like quitting it all, I feel like abandoning everything in hope for a good night's sleep.

I thought of quitting Charity Carnival OC, I thought of not going to MyLDS, I even thought of quitting AIESEC at some point.

However, I could not abandon the people. One thing I treasure the most besides being able to achieve the outcomes I dreamt so much about was the people. I was happy a lot of people attended LCM, I was happy I got an envelope full of sugar cubes that made my day, I was happy I was a part of a big supportive and loving family.

I'm sure motivational level is quite low for the rest of you guys who didn't go to MyLDS, I know how you feel because I felt the same. Anyhow, believe me, it is worth it. Someday you will look back and smile at the times when you think you could do no more and yet you strive through. Winners don't look at a problem, quit and walk away; they stay and try to think of a solution.

No matter how hard the road, remember you are not alone, never alone.

Sorry for the long post, love you mom~ =)

xxSarahxx said...

Esther,
thank you sooo much for your words! it means so much to me :) alright,will try my best to go through it. most of the time,i appreciate a lot that i have you all beside me. thank you mom.

love you <3