Saturday, February 11, 2012

i'm born to be actress

hey ya!! :) i'm here to update. actually i have nothing much to say,just keep update my blog in order to keep my blog alive and keep you closer to me.lol.


i thought about i wanna be an actress when i was young, appear in TV,say Hi to everyone, be famous, people know me and will get my signature.hahaha...what a dream! nah,it will never happen but i love acting :) i would join drama club if there's :) til now,i'm 19.i wanna perform in big stage,international stage no matter in acting or dancing,i would love to give it a try :) it's still a dream for me. hehe. from my point of view, always give the best of you on stage, you'll never know who'll fall in love with your performance. eventhough there's only one audience, you must perform the best too.

sometimes,acting is one of the best way to express your inner part. i couldn't say it's the best way because there's much more way :) nah, be an audience must also understand and feel how the actress/actor feel. never ever think it's easy but of course not everyone can act well.haha...

i acknowledge that i have vast facial expression.haha... *so narcissism
please say i'm eligible to be actress.LOL!!! *shi ming,ENOUGH ENOUGH!

anyway,i just love to act! haha. i would like to take acting as my hobby if it's possible :)


Love,Sarah

No comments: