Saturday, August 27, 2011

the turning point


hello there! yes,i'm in NAIA airport now,Manila.
i reached here early and having breakfast now.
by the way,thanks Kim Lumibao and her mom for fetching me to the airport safely :)
appreciate much!

you know what?actually i'm having complicated feeling now.
it's excited,sad,regret,grateful,unwillingness.
ahh!!it's so ambivalent.
however,you never know how's my life in Philippines.
it's just can't describe them by words.
cried so hard this morning because of leaving everyone.*hug! 

my heart knows,how best they are,how awesome they are to me!
i gotta tell you proudly,i have a sweet and warm family in Philippines!! :)
i have so many family members! and my family is getting bigger and bigger from day by day.

since i've nothing to do now other than having my breakfast.
i'm trying to recall everything since the first day,King picked me up and we got a SIM card.
i met people,we went to meet our partners,we went for training,we interacted with kids,we had farewell dinner,we watched basketball game,we went for vacation.
everything we did!
these was just so awesome  than anything!
you can't get any for the next time,perhaps.

alright,gotta update my blog so soon :)
gotta tell a lot! write every single people,particularly and specifically if possible.

goodbye Philippines and filipinos!
i'm going to visit you again,believe me! :)

MAHAL KITA! 


Love,Sarah ♥

2 comments:

Esther said...

It feels weird cuz it feels as if I am leaving my own home there. With those people, we've grown fond of them during these few weeks and we love them so much, its hard cuz we are so far apart.

It doesn't matter, we will meet again soon, eh? Friends are forever. Thank you so much, LEGACY.

xxSarahxx said...

awww....yes!me too!
arghh....miss them so much la...
hehe :)