Tuesday, August 30, 2011

do love yourself

always never forget to greet everyone :)
selamat hari raya to all my muslim friends and teachers! have a blessed and peaceful one with your family ya.

since today is a public holiday in Malaysia so daddy is with us today.
we had dim sum this morning with grandpa and grandma and also celebrated my grandma's birthday :)
finally i had dim sum after some times.haha....
grandchildren and grandparents:)
outfit of dee day :)

we went out to IKANO this evening to grab some stuffs but not the furnitures.
i bought my new blanket for my room in the hostel because i was not really comfortable with the previous one.
*Peter,there are so many clocks are selling in IKEA.i've given you the place so now i'm waiting for your clock during my birthday,kay?HAHAHA!!!

oh ya,thanks Peter for chatting with me last night.thanks for the encouragement too!
ya,i should have do something beneficial during the holiday.
i bought 4 chinese books on sunday during the popular book fair.
this year,i was searching some books which can motivate myself since i'm a girl who lack of motivation(sometimes).haha....
and you motivated me as always :)

i've been doing some revision for my english,i wanna improve my english no matter which element,speaking,writting,reading or even listening!
you guys can just make me some correction if you found something went wrong with my language.
i am willing to accept and learn :)
everyday is a learning process,don't forget!
it's no use crying over split milk if you're not learning until you get older.

well,i'm fulfilling my day with books!
gotta do it everyday :)
at least i do something,right?haha....
so guys,please grab a book and read :)
there's no drawbacks you can find,in the other hand,there's more advantages come to you!

so ya,i'm proud to be myself.so you do!
don't feel sorrowful to be yourself because YOU'RE UNIQUE!
i found a cup which has some words with it"it's hard to be me!" :)
it was so meaningful,ain't?hehe

had camwhoring in the room this afternoon,haha.....
i acknowledge that i'm darker and fatter because i ate quite lot in Philippines la.
but,do you notice something?



i just don't know why my style just turned into some childish poses.
some poses which 14 or 15 years old girl will do.LOL!!

here's a meaningful music video from Nick Vujicic:)
he tried to suicide when he was 10 but now,he's vital and spiritual and now,he didn't want to give up his life.
so,you're not eligible to give up or loathe yourself =)


yay!going out for hair treatment tomorrow:)
i'm wanting my hair back for soooo long!
because my hair damaged in couple of weeks,it was no longer smooth and silky!
whatever,i'll get back my hair tomorrow.

good night peeps and sweet dream!
enjoy your holiday ya! :)

*i don't want to die,i don't want to waste another day of my :)

Love,Sarah♥

No comments: