Tuesday, August 2, 2011

chik-chak!

a girl stick to her laptop because of boredom.
she found the webcam can helps her to kill the time.
the webcam's camera sound never stop for 10 minutes?

the girl is in a totally good mood today although she's emo yesterday.
so what?there's always sunshine after the storming rain!:)
right?

she is hardworking to update her blog if she has free time!:)
because she knows there's people who stalk her blog.
yea?lovely stalker?
i know who are you。=P
iloveyou :)
my hair ain't straight,ain't wavy:)

this look cool yet stupid.isn't it?
 here you are,the cute fat face!!!!! =P

because she knows you will view her blog and give no comment.
haha...

by the ways,thanks so much for giving me so much of positive energy!:)
sarah is here and the emomo girl isn't here.

there's more webcam pictures actually and i don't plan to upload all.LOL!!
please give me some comment about my blog or pictures,kay?
pleassseeeee la =)

i always get influenced by you.haha...
dei,keep influence me with your postivie ehhh:)
i'm a positive girl also,kay.

*negative is with me but positive always live in my heart=)


Love,Sarah♥

No comments: