Saturday, July 16, 2011

worries?

hey there.how's your july so far?
hope everything is fine.*smile:)

guys,i'm going to philipines for AIESEC project.
my project is about L.E.G.A.C.Y
it's related with education.
i'm going to teach 6 years old kids english.
yeah,they are philipino and children.

to be honest,i'm not really good in communicating with children.
haha....so what?i think i will be okay with it.will train up myself.
alright,i'll stay there for 6 to 7 weeks.

after i got everything(flight ticket,VISA,invitation letter),my mom just keep nagging on me that philipines is not a safe country
many kidnap cases there and more.*so sorry if you're a philipino.
hmm....i don't bother that much actually.

furthermore,i attended piano class today.
and you know what happened?
when i told my piano teacher that i'm going to philipines,my teacher's first reaction was like."oh,there's dangerous,better be careful.don't trust people easily" 
she told me a lot of stories about those happened cases in philipines.
i started to worry actually.
hmm....feel like not going as what my mom asked me to.
but i think i'm gonna be a stubborn girl this time.
just have an experience on teaching kids.

but i'll always pray that i'll be fine.
don't worry so much,people.
i'll take good care of myself.
will be a alert person since i'm alone in the flight.
because esther and victor are going by air-asia.

pray that i'll meet some good and nice person there.not the bad one.
*palms together

anyway,just knew that my friends are going to send me off on tuesday.
ahhhh!!i just felt touched because i have friends going to do that to me?
they don't need to go actually.it's troublesome to them.
they got the heart,it's enough to me!:)

guys,i love you guys sooooo much.♥
seriously!not because of you guys are going to send me off in the airport.
the main reason is i know what is F.R.I.E.N.D
what is awesome friend like you guys!:)
*eyes are wet

i appreciate you so much!
thank God that i have amazing friends:)
guys,don't jealous me.kay?
hahaha....

and please,don't make me cry that day.*i knew you guys gonna made me,and i knew this is you guys' purpose.
i think i cry not because of worry.
i cry because i love you.
i cry because i know what is true friend.
people who always care for you.
people who always by your side.
people who always treat you by true heart.
the true friendship that never die!

okay.that's all guys.
sleep now.it's late!:)

hope everything will be fine there.

*sleep tight peeps!

No comments: