Monday, July 18, 2011

begins the journey

ladies and gentleman,i'm here to update before i go to philipines.
yeah,i'm going tomorrow noon.

don't worry guys.
i'll take good care of myself.
i knew this is the very first time i'm alone in the plane but not philipines.
because 2 of my friends are going to philipines too!
so don't worry,kay?
i put my trust on my TN manager,he's philipino.
i think he'll be okay since we chat in the skype but i'll be a alert girl.okay?
*promise.especially to bear:)

sachen buddy.don't so sad la.
i'll be back in 7 weeks.
don't worry....chill!will be meeting you tomorrow:)
i'll miss you too!
don't cry,okay?because you'll be influnce me!
take care:)
we meet up when i'm back,kay?

yeah,a temporary good bye to my home sweet home,family,friends.

i'm the blessed people in the world!
i received a lots of wishes and blesses from many!
thank youuuuu so much:)
i feel so touched when i receive every single wishes.
you guys are just sweet enough for me:)
just feel like not going tomorrow.LOL!!
you guys are just so powerful to make me stay.

whatever,i'll still go but i'll be back soon.
you guys won't miss me?
i'll still miss you guys!:)

don't worry,i'll try to update my facebook everyday.
so that you guys will know what happen to me.kay?
catch me up dude!:)

pray everything will be fine:)
by the way,thanks for those friends who prayed for me,
appreciate so much.GOD BLESS YOU too!:)

good night guys:)
going to philipines embassy before airport.
byeeeeeee......
the outfit for yesterday:) 

*take good care of youself ya,especially you,bear♥

No comments: