Sunday, July 3, 2011

awesome gathering

 *good edit from jesmine,thanks youu

finally,i met them after 4 months:)
was so excited to meet  them.seriously!
can't describe through words.

alright,i went to fetch yuffie and hui.
yeah,13 of us attended:)
awesome,right?
it wasn't a small amount to me.

we chat a lot but i think the activity that we did the most is camwhore!
we took a lot pictures that day.
there was 80++ in my camera.
others are in jesmine's ipod and cameara.

we used jes's ipod to take loads of picture because there's secondary camera so we can self-capture:)
so here's come the pictures!
3 of us with the food.lol
the guys are great! beh,myon,phren and me:)
sarah,yuffie and perlie
love this picture.*credits to jesmine
silly face with yee ting:)

there's more photos to view.

haha....can you see how much fun we had?
yeah,i enjoyed last night.
a memorable night to me.
i appreciate them,my friend:)
glad to see and feel that our friendship  never change.
I LOVE YOU GUYS:)

all of you will never change in my heart
take good care of yourself,kay?
will miss you!:) 

No comments: