Tuesday, July 26, 2011

i'm freeeee

i'm freee for these few days,since saturday.
supposed to run the first project today but due to there's philipino president is giving a speech so there's half day off.
it off at noon and our project is at noon.
so yeah,the community visit is cancelled for today.

went to gateway and farmers plaza this afternoon with friends.
had lunch in the food court.
the shop signs in the food court are just so creative and colourful!:)
 this is the shops and their shop's sign
i bought 2 shirts for my brothers.
it's cheap!freaking cheap!:)
2 for 180 Peso (RM18)
that's how i spent my day today.
it's not a meaningful day for me.so sorry to say that.
however,our first project will be start tomorrow.
all the best to all of us!*pray

thanks stalker P so much!
you're just awesome to me:)
all the best to you,okay?


take care everyone and sweet dream!:)

*i always hope to see your name appear on my online list

No comments: